Thursday, March 27, 2008

A true story..................

A true story of faith, courage, love, selflessness, gratitude, compasion and on and on. It's a story of a very dear friend whose experiences and testimony has strengthened me, my testimony and my family bonds more than I can merely express. I wanted to thank their family for sharing their story with so many and thought out of love and respect I would continue to share their little angels legacy.

To experience this testimony builder click on the link below, read a few of the family's posts on the blog so you understand alittle of the background of this family and then read some of the recent comments people have included to their family.

The gospel is true and families are forever!

RIP Kate, we love you.

http://katerosenvall.blogspot.com/

No comments: