Thursday, April 3, 2008

A blessing put on hold . . .

It looks like we're not supposed to have this sweet baby after all. As difficult as it is to put off our dreams of being parents to another little baby and of making Tanner a big brother, we have been really blessed with a feeling that everything is ok.

We've also been blessed because:
. . . Tanner has received double the hugs and kisses as we are sooo grateful to have a healthy and beautiful child.
. . . we've been reminded of all the wonderful people God has put in our path to love and support us.
. . . the love we feel for our family seems to have increased ten-fold. We are so blessed to have a family!!
. . . this sweet spirit didn't have to experience the trials of life in an imperfect body.
. . . I get a sucker every time I get my blood drawn :)

We have been so blessed in our lives and can't begin to express our gratitude for the wonderful family we have, the incredible friends in our life, and the strength and comfort we find in our Savior.

Thanks for being our friends!!!!

2 comments:

Matteefattee said...

I'm so sorry Mike and Jen. I love you guys and will have you in my prayers. Dave and Cinda had a similar difficult experience last year to deal with. I love you guys.

Ben & Megan said...

We are so sorry. We love you guys!