Monday, April 21, 2008

For those of you who don't already know



This is Matt and I have been wanting to post this for a long time, But I was hoping to post it with an appropriate picture. Well, I am getting married! It's true. I know you don't believe me. Save the date for June 7th. 06/07/08. I am going to marry my Fiance' Hilary Caldwell. She went to Cottonwood High School and Is graduating from Utah State this coming December in Elementary Education. We have been dating since January and have actually been engaged for just over a month now. She is very excited to get to know all of you. For those of you who were in St. George For Wesley Brock's baby blessing , you have already had the opportunity to get to know her a little bit. I love you guys and hope to see you all at the Reception.

6 comments:

Ben & Megan said...

You look happy. That is good!

Nick Scott Family said...

Congrats Matt and Hillary! Let's hang out soon! We are so happy for both of you.

m walker said...

congratulations, look forward to meeting her!

BFC said...

Matt, Can I see you in my office? We need to talk about this recent decision.

Ben & Megan said...

Matt- lets make the blog "private". What do you think?

M. ETHINGTON said...

One word...UNBELIEVABLE! You're growing up so fast. Congrats to the both of ya's. I'm well pleased. If she's half the man (woman) that you are...(does that work?) I'm sure she's an amazing girl. Look forward to meeting her!