Monday, May 19, 2008

Nice Job Mike


(From Mike and Laura's Blog)- Mike is officially done with medical school, tests, classes, DONE! (He's been done for 2 weeks!) It still doesn't seem real. Maybe it will hit me once he graduates. For now Mike is enjoying his time off before real life hits come mid June. I could go on and on about how wonderful he is and all that he has accomplished but I will spare you the details. I just wanted to give Mike a shout out and tell him how proud I am of him! 9 years in the making...totally worth it!

3 comments:

Matteefattee said...

Good work Michael. You make me feel like a lazy dirt bag, but oh well....That's really cool.

BFC said...

Dr. M.Walker! Nice work man. I always knew you'd put those 8th grade biology classes to good use.

m walker said...

Thanks for the shout out Matt. Graduation is in two weeks and then we will be heading back to Utah. Look forward to seeing everyone.